ArduIMU+ V3 (Ardupilot IMU)
Ürün Kodu : RT-DY-IMUV3
Markası : DIY Drones / 3DRobotics
129.99 USD   KDV HARİÇ
548,41 TL   KDV DAHİL
ArduIMU V3 features the new MPU-6000 that includes 3 axis gyros &
accells built-in, the latest 3 axis I2C magnetometer HMC-5883L and the
classic but very robust Arduino Atmega328 running at 16Mhz...
MPU-6000 uses SPI for max performance.
- Tri-Axis angular rate sensor (gyro) with a sensitivity up to 131
LSBs/dps and a full-scale range of ±250, ±500, ±1000, and ±2000dps
- Tri-Axis accelerometer with a programmable full scale range of ±2g, ±4g, ±8g and ±16g
- Reduced settling effects and sensor drift by elimination of
board-level cross-axis alignment errors between accelerometers and
- Digital Motion Processing™ (DMP™) engine offloads
complex MotionFusion, sensor timing synchronization and gesture
detection with supported software (not yet currently supported in DIY
- Full Chip Idle Mode Supply Current: 5µA
- On-chip timing generator with ±1% frequency variation over full temperature range
- User self test
- 10,000g shock tolerant
Other ArduIMU V3 features:
- Pin compatible with ArduIMU V2.
- Breadboard compatible (ArduIMU V2 was not!).
- Smaller size (1.5' x 1.0').
- Atmega CPU has more % available for other tasks.
- The 6 analog pins are now available!
- Arduino compatible and open source.
- 3 status LED's (RGB).
- I2C port with 3.3V translation.
- GPS port with FTDI autoswitch.
- This device is suitable for ANY application from rockets to simple movement detection.